(9420860 Canada Inc.)
Montreal QC, Canada
Press / Business contact:
+1 (514) 574-8310
Floor Kids is an upcoming rhythm battle game that combines street dance culture and hand drawn animation in a super cute, super confident style. Guide your crew of bboys and bgirls through choreographed routines and improvised battles. Master the game's freestyle dance controls. Recruit new playable characters, each with their own unique set of break moves. Dance to an original soundtrack by KID KOALA. Join the Floor Kids crew today!
- Original hand-drawn artwork and animation by Jon Ng;
- Original music by Kid Koala;
- Innovative freestyle control system gives players total freedom over the character's dance moves;
- Choreographed rhythm routines offer an accessible challenge with multiple levels of increasing difficulty;
- Gesture recognition system modeled after dance motions, so players FEEL like their fingers are dancing;
- Storyline underscoring importance of diversity, self-expression, and friendship;
This presskit (with all high-resolution media) can be downloaded here:
A 30-second teaser trailer for Floor Kids.
Learn about the team and the creative process behind Floor Kids.
A demonstration of the finger gestures used to control Floor Kids characters.
There are far more images available for Floor Kids, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!